NVQ level 2 Diploma in Formwork is meant
to gauge the professional competence of candidates while practicing as form
workers. A major outcome with respect to this unit is that students would get a
deeper insight on how to prepare and take advantage of formwork rigs to execute
tasks related to construction and forming. NVQ
Level 2 Formwork Rigs aims at drawing valuable inference from details
provided by manufacturing companies, sketches, assessment of risks and time
Construction and forming activities
Formwork rigs are incorporated in construction and forming activities by working alongside fellow candidates. Learners will be able to get acquainted with official guidance as to how to prepare and manage framework rigs. They should comply with the safety and healthy norms as prescribed in the guidelines. Students have the option to make a request and pick certain quantity and quality of resources at their own discretion. It is very helpful in successfully carrying out tasks involved in construction. NVQ level 2 Formwork Rigs would minimize the damage that might occur at the time of operating formwork rigs. The above-mentioned CPCS course allows learners to complete tasks within a stipulated time while executing formwork operations with ease.
Roles and responsibilities of learners
- Students are required to compile each task
as per provided data and set of instructions
- The course provides comprehensive detail
on how to effectively communicate ideas with their team members
- NVQ level 2 Diploma in Formwork gives an
outline to compile resources before and at the time of operating formwork rigs
- Learners can procure a brief overview of
the potential health hazards while working in confined spots, handling
dangerous tools and equipment’s
- They need to pay close attention whilst
transporting and preserving products.
- Description of accident reporting
procedures is explained in detail. Apart from that, the preparation of reports
is also mentioned.
- Learners should use health and safety
control equipment’s adhering to the rules and regulations of the company
- Use and stock heavy equipment’s in a safe
and secure manner
- Company lay emphasis on Health and safety
measures like Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Local Exhaust Ventilation
(LEV) and Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE)
- Response time to emergencies should be in
compliance with personal skills that consist of injuries, spillages and fires.
- Choose essential resources that are related
to formwork rigs such as ancillary equipments, accessories, etc.
- Proper usage of resources and how to
report issues pertaining to it
- NVQ level 2 Diploma in Formwork Course
explains about the creation of organizational procedures and how they are
implemented in choosing resources
- Potential hazards related to resources and
methodology are described in detail
- Candidates will get familiar with
quantity, length, area and weight related to preparation and functioning of
- Safeguarding the environment from further
candidates who wish to undertake Construction NVQ
Level 2 Diploma in Formwork need to go visit the official website of the
company and proceed to registration.