How to Book CSCS Course in Aylesbury
CSCS or Construction Skills Certification Scheme is an authentic certification program that makes a candidate eligible to work in the construction industry. No matter whatever your location is, either it is Aylesbury or some other place, if you pass the CSCS Test, you become eligible to get a job in any construction company anywhere in the UK. Under this scheme, the candidate is awarded a CSCS Card who clears the CSCS test. Passing this examination is quite difficult, but if you will learn all topics of the CSCS course in Aylesbury, you will surely gain a card of high level.
About CSCS Course
There are lots of benefits of getting a CSCS card. The most important is that it gives the candidate and evidence of health and safety training. Using this card, the candidate can work anywhere in the United Kingdom and in any construction company.
Get to know more about the Construction Health and Safety Courses:
Here is a brief description of the offered CSCS course in Aylesbury. Have a look:
a) For Green Card (Specially designed for Labourers): Health & Safety Awareness course
- Under this course, the candidate will get knowledge gain skills for working at height. Moreover, in this course, they get training for fire prevention and manual handling as well.
- The duration of this course is just a single day.
b) SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme)
- It is a two days course
- In this course, you will get complete basic information about several issues related to health and safety.
- This will helps a candidate to know about the legal responsibilities to work.
- The candidate will learn a way to manage a construction site in a safe manner.
c) Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- The course is of one day
- In this course, the candidate will learn to develop the safety of the site.
- The aim of designing the course is “Risk Assessment” needed to maintain health and safety on working site.
d) SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- This is 5 days course
- In the training, you will get a complete overview of legislative changes.
- Moreover, the influence of the legislative changes in the workplace is also provided.
- Provide information for occupational health management.
- Fire Prevention and Control.
- Health and Safety Law.
- First Aid
- Techniques to motivate the employees towards Tool Box Talks
- Risk Assessment
- Way to develop a Health and Safety Management System
- Working at Height, Manual Handling, and many more.
Process and medium of booking for the course in Aylesbury
There is an easy option to book the CSCS Course in Aylesbury. Just call the CSCS service representative on 0207 199 9800. Once the candidate will call the representative, they will ask the candidate to give their details and the person will have to do the payment for the particular course. You can also apply online for the CSCS Course. To do so, choose your desired CSCS Training Centres in the UK from the list.