How to Book COTS Course in Brighton?
COTS is an acronym for the CISRS operative training scheme that shows that the course holder has the relevant industry knowledge and skills to carry out his or her duty in a safe manner. The COTS training course is used to teach all the applicants about the basics of the industry and keeping safe while working with access solutions and scaffolding. If you are living in Brighton and want to take the COTS certification, then you can book the COTS Course in Brighton. There are various objectives of the COTS course. Among which, some of them are mentioned below:
- It understands the need for the equipment and tools when working on the site. The tools contain boards, tube fittings, equipment services, and various others.
- With the help of COTS certification, the delegate will be able to prevent accidents and can report them.
- How to manage and maintain hygiene, site safety, health, welfare, fire prevention, and housekeeping.
- Introduction and Welcome
- Health, Welfare, Hygiene, and Housekeeping
- Lifting equipment using a wheel and rope
- Electrical Safety
- General Responsibilities
- Basic Scaffold Terminology (Components & Application)
- Manual handling (including practical element)
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Noise and Vibration
- Servicing of Equipment, Tube, and Fittings, etc.
- Boards and Stock – Quality Control
- Work at Height
- Accident Prevention and Reporting
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Site Transport Safety (Including loading and unloading)
- Equipment and Tools
How to book?
Before booking a COTS training course in Brighton, it is important to ensure that you have understood and read the entry requirements along with terms and conditions, which are mandatory while booking the course. The COTS training course is one of the ranges of site safety plus courses which includes registration, publications, and certifications and many other things. For booking a COTS Course in Brighton, we at constructionhelpline.com will help you. We also deliver CSCS courses that provide CSCS cards and helps you in making your career in the field of construction. We deliver a whole range of site safety plus accredit courses. The certificated is provided to the delegate, which is valid for five years. Each course is suitable for a unique role for the workers on the construction site and the booked course is protected by our executive. The delegate will receive the certificate directly from the CITB that can be renewed again by enrolling and qualifying the COTS refresher training course having the duration of one day.
The COTS training course is a CITB accredited course that is used to teach all the delegates about the basics of the industry and keeping safe when working with access solutions and scaffolding. It is a great opportunity for the new delegates to gain the first information about the prevention of the accident. Along with competence and knowledge, the delegates qualifying COTS must have a CSCS card that must be valid. We at constructionhelplin.com highly recommend that while the qualification is valid for 5 years, you can attend a refresher course on a yearly basis to stay updated with the new rules and regulations.