How to Book Traffic Marshal Course in Aberdeen
Traffic Marshal is an individual who is responsible for tracking the movement of vehicles in and around the work sites. They are provided extensive training on using hand signals to direct heavyweight vehicles. Traffic Marshals also help in loading manoeuvres while the driver encounters poor visibility.
Traffic Marshal Course in Aberdeen aims at offering comprehensive training on how to direct a vehicle at the construction sites. The percentage of fatal accidents and injuries are increasing at an alarming rate within the workplace. Banks man Training program is helpful for the aspirants who intend to secure a job at construction sites as a Traffic Marshal.
Features of Banks men training course
- Banks men training program complies with advice and guidelines, health and safety executives’ information (HSE).
- There are no formal entry requirements to clear the course.
- The above-mentioned program is best suited for the ones who prefer to upgrade their existing skills. Moreover, it would help them in managing vehicles, transportation of goods and services from one location to another.
What types of subjects are covered under this course?
- Traffic Marshal Course would enhance the confidence level and become competent to direct the traffic.
- It imparts relevant training to the delegates, which includes duties and responsibilities of a traffic marshal.
- The course is tailor-made to meet the requirements of organizations adhering to standards and regulations prepared by HSE.
- Delegates may go through the study materials by navigating through the official website. There are also options to complete short quizzes.
- Who is a traffic banks men
- Duties and responsibilities of a traffic marshal
- How to prevent accidents and injuries at the construction site
- Safety procedures
Who are eligible to join the above-mentioned course?
Candidates who have attained eighteen years of age may consider applying for this course. A special room is assigned to accommodate the delegates. A separate area is set up for the candidates to commence practical marshalling assessment. A professional driver and vehicle will guide them throughout the training sessions.
Traffic Management Training would ensure the safe movement of the vehicle and safeguard pedestrians walking over the site. One of the benefits of undertaking this course is that delegates would be acquainted with potential hazards while moving vehicles within the site premises. They will be able to deliver how to maintain a safe route exclusively for vehicles and pedestrians simultaneously.
It is a one-day course that imparts relevant training in the field of directing and management of vehicles. This program would enable candidates to reduce the risks. During the final stage of the course, they gain a better understanding of potential risks related to traffic and movement of a vehicle. Traffic Marshal Course in Aberdeen would help the candidates to carry out duties as vehicle Banks man. Upon successful completion of the CSCS course program, students are awarded a Health and Safety Training certificate that projects their abilities and skills.