How to Book Traffic Marshal Course in Brighton
Traffic Marshal Course is conducted by world-class instructors who comply with the HSE (Safety Signs and Signals Regulations). It is an excellent opportunity for the candidates to generate revenue while working as a Traffic bank man in a reputed construction firm in the UK.
What are the requirements to be considered eligible for Traffic Marshal Course?
- Candidates should have attained eighteen years of age before registering for the program
- Apart from possessing adequate knowledge and competence, the traffic marshals must hold a valid CSCS green card.
- Delegates must have completed a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in Construction Environment
- Students are supposed to clear the Construction Industry Training Board Touch Screen Test that extends up to forty-five minutes
- He/she must have cleared a half-day Traffic Marshal Course in Brighton. Upon successful completion of the course, they will receive a Traffic Marshal Certificate. The certificate is valid for up to about three years.
Features of Traffic Marshal Course
Concerned experts suggest the delegates re-take the refresher CSCS course soon before the expiry of the certificate. This is helpful for them to keep updated about brand new regulations. The monthly income of a Traffic Marshal is very attractive.
What are the topics covered under the Traffic Marshal Course
- Who is a Traffic Marshal?
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a Traffic Marshall?
- How to prevent accidents and injuries at the worksite?
- How to deal with complicated hand signals?
What are the challenges faced by a Traffic Marshall at the construction site?
- Traffic Marshal Training aims at overcoming obstacles that might occur within the work sites. They are trained personnel who keep track of vehicle movement in and around the buildings.
- Traffic Banks man manages the entry and exit of traffic. It also includes loading and unloading of goods and services.
- They are responsible to create permanent routes.
Highly skilled and trained Traffic Marshals who are engaged in site logistics would work in collaboration with contractors to develop weekly schedules. The major purpose behind employing a traffic marshal is to enhance safety levels within the site. The majority of the fatalities occur due to the reversing of vehicles. Appropriate manoeuvring of vehicles does not damage the equipment, vehicles, etc.
Most of the accidents can be averted by employing a Traffic Marshal. They would implement easy and effective precautionary measures. The Traffic Marshal Course complies with the HSE Health and Safety Regulations. This implies the fact that training is consistent and adheres to the legal training obligations.
Traffic Marshal Course in Brighton consists of Practical assessment that displays accurate knowledge of how to direct a vehicle. The theoretical part includes getting familiar roles and responsibilities as a driver and banks man. During the final stage of the CSCS course program, the candidates are required to undertake a multiple-choice question. If they have completed the test, the students will be offered a valid certificate.