CSCS Labourer card
Green Card for Labourers or CSCS Labourer card
The CSCS Green Labourer card is designed for entry level workers which lasts for 5 years. This card is also called CSCS Labourer card. There are two different routes in which the Green Labourer Card can be obtained.
Note: If you hold a NVQ Level 1 in any Construction trade you only need to pass the corresponding Health Safety and Environment Test.
Alternate ways to Get Green labourer Card
- A valid JTJ Introduction to Construction Course Certificate
- A valid Priestman Associates, Principles of Construction Site Health and Safety Certificate
- COSAC - Safe2Site Course
- DSA Health and Safety Awareness Course certificate
- ESP Foundation into Construction Course
- IOSH Working Safely - via face to face assessment ONLY
- Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS) Elementary Health and Safety Course
- Rushmoor Borough Council Health and Safety in Construction Environment L1
- Safety Pass Alliance (SPA) Core Construction Course
- Steve Hoskin Construction Induction Course (SHC) - Employees only
To find out further information about the course please feel free to call on (0207 199 9800) and one of our customer representatives will be more than happy to help.