CITB TEST (Health Safety and Environment Test)
Construction Helpline arranges CITB tests for individuals and groups of people keen to work in construction industry. The CITB test is a primary test that communicates knowledge of maintaining health and safety on a construction site. With this test not only can you improve your health and safety knowledge, but also qualify for a CSCS card, providing you have achieved all other relevant qualifications.
We offer all CITB Tests depending on your work and role in construction industry, which includes an Operative Test, Managers & Professionals Test, Specialist Test and more.
CITB H, S & E Tests consist of 50 multiple choice questions to be answered in time period of 45 minutes.
Most CITB tests are divided into two components:
- Number of General Knowledge Questions on Health and Safety Issues: 38
- Number of Questions on Case Studies describing how to behave safely on site: 12
How to book a CSCS test:
It’s as easy as pie. Just dial us on 0207 199 9800 or find your nearest CSCS Test Centre from wide range of Test Centres across the UK. We are also expert in finding-and-booking the right CSCS Course for you in place and time you desire to pass the test.
The CSCS test is used to measure the knowledge of an applicant related to the health and safety of the industry of construction and the environment surrounding the industry. To work in the construction industry, an individual must hold a CSCS card. To get this CSCS card, this test must be qualified. It is very difficult to book the CITB Health, safety, and environment test. First of all, you have to find out which test you want to take and then, you have to follow a process. In the process, the first step is to fill your form by entering your details. While filling the details, you have to choose your preferred date, time and location where you want to take a test. After completing this step, you have to click on continue so that your process of booking continues to complete. When your test will be booked, it will be confirmed with the help of an SMS or email. You can book the CSCS test with Construction Helpline, as we provide an easy process of booking and our team will help you in booking your CSCS test online by taking all the hassle out.
How Do I Prepare for the CSCS Card Test?
This has now become one of the most common questions. Therefore, we at the Construction Helpline are here with the solution to this question. For the preparation of the CITB test, an applicant must have to follow a series of steps that are given below:
- Step 1 contains planning. First, you need to plan on how to study and what to study. You can talk to some people with the same background and take their opinion; reviewing the content description booklet of the exam and various other activities.
- After planning, get your study material from your seniors; relatives; Google and various other sources.
- After getting the material, develop your schedule and follow the time table strictly.
- Start studying with the basic concepts and make brief notes. Then, take some sample papers and mock tests.
- Solve these mock tests and sample papers so that you will able to know how much you have prepared for your exam. Try each and every question given in these sample papers and try to solve both unsolved and solved question papers.
After this, decide if you need further study for your preparation of not. If yes, then continue otherwise revise your brief notes again and again.
Types of CITB Tests (Health Safety and Environment Tests):
The CITB Health, safety and environment test is for those applicants who want to work in the field of construction. Because, in the UK, this test is compulsory to qualify for getting the CSCS card. This test is based on multiple-choice questions and the course offers comprehensive preparation for this CITB test that will enhance your knowledge related to health and safety and help you to pass for getting a CSCS card. The type of the CSCS test is based on the role you want to take in the industry of construction because there are various types of this card that are given below:
- Operative Test which focuses on health, safety, environment, high risk activities, legal aspects and management.
- Specialist Test which is made up of multiple choice questions and case studies. You will need to choose and answer specialist knowledge questions on certain subjects. These are:
- Plumbing or gas
- Highway works
- HVACR - Pipefitting and welding
- HVACR - Heating and plumbing services
- HVACR - Refrigeration and air conditioning
- HVACR - Ductwork
- HVACR - Services and facilities maintenance
- Specialist work at height
- Lifts and escalators
- Managers and Professionals Test along with multiple choice questions and case studies, you will need to answer specialist knowledge questions on their appropriate subject. These are:
- Highway works
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Plumbing or gas
|#||Card Type||Test Name|
|Red trainee card||Operatives Test|
|Red Experienced worker (Temporary card)||Operatives Test|
|Red Experienced technician, supervisor or manager||Specialist OR Managers & Professionals Test|
|Red trainee (technical,supervisory or management)||Operatives Test|
|Blue Skilled worker||Operative OR Specialist Test|
|Black Manager Card||Managers & Professional Test|
|Yellow Construction Site Visitor Card||Operatives Test|
|Gold Advanced Craft supervisory||Operative OR Specialists Test|
|White Professionally Qualified Person||Managers & Professionals Test|
|Labourer Card||Operative Test.|