Why should you do a CSCS Test in Brighton?
Already a popular destination for tourists, Brighton is experiencing a boom in popularity for Londoners looking to shun increasingly expensive prices but still work and socialise in the capital. With more houses on the horizon, this will call for a legion of tradesmen; skilled, qualified tradesmen to be precise. The majorities of construction sites in Brighton – and indeed the whole of the UK, require tradesmen to possess what’s known as a CSCS Card, a form of accreditation which shows a tradesman has the right qualifications, training and health and safety knowledge to be able to work on a construction site. The final step to getting a CSCS Card is sitting a CSCS Test, which you can do in Brighton.
Pearson Professional Centres – UK Brighton
Victoria House, 4th Floor
125 Queens Road
From Brighton Main Line Railway Station, proceed south along Queens Road towards the Clock Tower
– Cross over at the traffic lights junction of North Road
– Continue for a further 100 metres and Victoria House, 125 Queens Road, will be found on the left hand side, before the Clock Tower
– From Brighton Bus Station at Pool Valley, exit (facing the sea) and turn right along A259 Kings Road
– Turn right into West Street (A2010) and continue straight up the hill towards Clock Tower
– Continue straight on into Queens Road, where Victoria House, 125 Queens Road will be found on the right hand side, approximately 100 metres after the Clock Tower
Booking a CSCS Test is a must for anyone looking to get a CSCS and work on a construction site. Without one, you risk being turned away or even being removed from the site.
At Construction Helpline we can help get the right card for you by booking your CSCS Test online in Brighton. For more information, give us a call on 0207 199 9800.
How to book a CSCS Test
Once you book a CSCS Test online, you do so safe in the knowledge that you’re joining thousands of tradesmen who have trusted us – and continue to do so – in booking CSCS Tests across the country. For more information on how to book a CSCS Test, give us a call on 0207 199 9800.
We help you pass the CSCS Test
The 45 minute, 50 question CSCS Test is comprised of two sections. One is a general knowledge section, which is made up of 38 questions. You need to score at least 32 to pass. Another section is made up of questions relating to a behavioural case study, of which there are 12 questions. You need to score at least 10 to pass.
Apply online or give us a call on 0207 199 9800. From booking to passing the CSCS Test in Brighton, we’ve got you covered.