CSCS Test in Fareham – Apply for CSCS Test in Your City

0333 344 7657 | 0207 199 9800

Mon-Fri (8 am to 7 pm) & Sat (9 am to 4 pm)

CSCS Test in Fareham

CSCS Test Location CSCS Test in Fareham

Why should you do a CSCS Test in Fareham?

There is a new town coming up in Welborne – north of Fareham. The plan is to construct 6,500 homes, shopping, health and community centres and everything else that makes a town. A plan this large and ambitious is nothing short of a gold mine for construction job seekers.
Are you one of them? Do you have the mandatory CSCS Card to lay claim to one of those exciting jobs? You can now sit your CSCS Test in Farhem itself – no need to visit Portsmouth or Southampton – and proceed to obtain a CSCS Card in your name.

Address:

Pearson Professional Centres Fareham
Thackery House
189-199 West Street
Fareham, Hampshire
PO16 0EN

Directions:

By train
– Exit the railway station and turn left into West Street, Fareham
– The test centre is approx. 400 metres along the road on the left
– Thackeray House (1st Floor) 189-199 West Street, Fareham PO16 0EN

By car
While coming from the M.27 (east or west bound)
– Exit at Junction 11 (Fareham) and follow the signs for Fareham/Gosport along the Eastern Way
– Stay in the left hand lane and go ‘over’ the single carriageway flyover onto ‘Western Way’
– Follow the dual carriageway to the end onto the roundabout; take the 3rd exit into West Street
– The test centre is approx. 400 metres along the road on the left hand side

There is NO PARKING available, so to park your car…
• Go past the test centre to the traffic light controlled junction (Trinity Street) and turn left into Trinity Street.
• There is a public ‘Pay & Display’ car park approx. 150 metres up the hill on the right.

While coming from the A.27 (Titchfield/Park Gate)
– Follow the signs for Fareham Town centre, at the roundabout (Fire Station/Railway Station Entrance) take the 2nd exit into West Street
– The test centre is approx 400 metres along on the left side.

To park your car, follow the instructions given above.

By public transport
– Exit at Fareham Bus Station, and turn left into West Street.
– Follow the main road for approx 300 metres, past the junction of Trinity Street and the test centre is on the right side of the road.

Employers love competent tradesmen (having relevant qualifications demonstrate this) who also know how to minimize health and safety hazards (this is what CSCS Test proves) on sites. CSCS Card proves both and this is why it’s mandatory to get work in construction.
At Construction Helpline we can help get the right card for you by booking your CSCS Test in Fareham. For more information, give us a call on 0207 199 9800.

How to book a CSCS Test

It’s a child play to book the CSCS Test in Fareham. Just call Construction Helpline (0207 199 9800) and we’ll take it from there. Not only can we book the test on a suitable date and time, but also find the right one if you aren’t clear to begin with.

We help you pass the CSCS Test

Planning and preparation are the keys to success. We help you prepare by providing you revision materials (DVD/book). Do get them and increase your success rate to as high as 95%. Should you fall among the rest 5%, our retake option will give you another chance to pass.
Apply online or give us a call on 0207 199 9800. From booking to passing the CSCS Test in Fareham, we’ve got you covered.

Apply Now for CSCS Test in Fareham

Please fill your details

BOOK YOUR CSCS Test in Fareham IN NATIONWIDE CITB TEST CENTERS