CSCS Test Plymouth – Book CSCS Test Centre in Plymouth Online

0333 344 7657 | 0207 199 9800

Mon-Fri (8 am to 7 pm) & Sat (9 am to 4 pm)

CSCS Test in Plymouth

CSCS Test Location CSCS Test in Plymouth

Why should you do a CSCS Test in Plymouth?

Plymouth, being the 2nd largest city in South West after Bristol, is full of exciting opportunities for tradesmen holding relevant CSCS Cards. The good time is going to get even better as Urban Development Plan – consisting construction of 33,000 houses, shopping centres, a cruise terminal, a boulevard etc. – is going to propel the career of hundreds of tradesmen.
To tap into these openings, you must qualify your CSCS Test first. And what better way than to achieve it by taking your CSCS Test in Plymouth – just next to your block.

Address:

Pearson Professional Centres – Plymouth
Princess Court, 1st Floor
Princess Street
Plymouth
PL1 2EX

Directions:

– From the junction of Royal Parade and Armada Way, cross the main road and walk south keeping the Civic Centre on your right and the decorative pool/Crown Court on your left.
– Princess Court is the building facing you when you reach the next road (Princess Street)
– Wheelchair users must enter the building from the Notte Street entrance

CSCS Test makes you safer, healthier and employable. With safety-training, it protects you from potential onsite sickness and injuries. Moreover it leads to CSCS Card – without which you won’t be hired anywhere.
At Construction Helpline we can help get the right card for you by booking your CSCS Test in Plymouth. For more information, give us a call on 0207 199 9800.

How to book a CSCS Test

You can book it online or over a call, whatever you prefer, within a minute or two. Should you be a little confused about the proper test/card you must get, our team of expert is there to help you. You can even customize your test timing to your convenience. Don’t wait or just read. Just give us a call on 0207 199 9800 or click at www.constructionhelpline.com

We help you pass the CSCS Test

Planning and preparation are the keys to success. We help you prepare by providing you revision materials (DVD/book) at a reasonable rates. Do get them and increase your success rate to as high as 95%. Should you fall among the rest 5%, our retake option will have you covered.
Apply online or give us a call on 0207 199 9800. From booking to passing the CSCS Test in Plymouth, we’ve got you covered.

Apply Now for CSCS Test in Plymouth

Please fill your details

BOOK YOUR CSCS Test in Plymouth IN NATIONWIDE CITB TEST CENTERS