As you know that many of the construction sites require a CSCS card to allow you to work at the construction site. A valid CSCS Card certifies that the cardholder has sound knowledge of health and safety at the construction site. If you do not own a CSCS card or you have an invalid card, then your entry to the construction region might be rejected.
What is CITB Test?
CITB test is a basic test that demonstrates knowledge of sustaining health and safety at a construction site. With this test not only can you enhance your health and safety awareness, but also fit for a CSCS card, granting you have completed all other related criteria.
The card applicants have to pass the appropriate CSCS Test as per your qualification and occupation.
How do I get a CSCS Card?
The initial step is to apply for a CSCS card as per your tarde and qualification. Once you applied for a card you need to submit all the required documents for the verification.
When you request a CSCS card, they will ask some details like
- Your Complete name
- Your Date Of Birth
- Your National Insurance Number
- Your Home Address
- Your Contact Number
- Your Email Address
- Your trade in construction industry
· Will let you know in the event you must submit or email copies of qualification certificates or other requirements.
· Once you have passed the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test and all of the correct documentation have been received, your card will be dispatched on the next working day.
Some key points you need to consider about CSCS card
- To apply for a CSCS card you must show that you have the correct construction associated skills and training for the job. And also you need to pass the CITB test within the earlier two years.
- The type of CSS Test you need to qualify will depends on the job you do and the card you are applying for.
- If you have obtained the right qualifications and performed the CITB Health, Safety, and Environment Test within the past 2 years, you can call the Construction Helpline to get your CSCS card.
You can visit https://www.constructionhelpline.com/ for extra information in regards to the scheme.