The CSCS test is used to qualify for a CSCS card due to which a candidate will be able to work in the construction industry. The purpose of this test is to measure the knowledge of an applicant related to the health and safety of the industry of construction and the environment surrounding the industry. It is used to assess the knowledge and skills of the candidate related to the health and safety of the industry of construction and the environment surrounding the industry.
This test is based on multiple-choice questions and the course offers comprehensive preparation for this CITB test that will help in enhancing your skills and knowledge related to health and safety and also helps you in passing the test so that you will be able to get a CSCS card.
In this CSCS test, there are 5 sections from which the questions will come. These sections contain a total of 16 categories. These 5 sections are given below:
- Section A- working environment: It contains general responsibilities; accident reporting and recording; first aid and emergency procedures; personal protective equipment; and environmental awareness and waste control.
- Section B- occupational health: It contains dust and fumes; noise and vibration; health and welfare; and manual handling.
- Section C- safety: It contains safety signs; fire prevention and control; and electrical safety, tools, and equipment.
- Section D- high risk activities: It contains site transport safety and lifting operations; working at height; excavations and confined spaces; and hazardous substances.
- Section E- specialist activities: It contains demolition; ductwork; heating and plumbing services; highway works; lifts and escalators; pipefitting and welding; plumbing; refrigeration and air conditioning; services and facilities maintenance; specialist working at height; supervisory; and tunnelling.
The test contains a total 50 questions depending on the first 4 sections that are mentioned above. This means that section A to section D will come in your test and the duration of the test is 45 minutes. This means that you have to complete your 50 questions in just 45 minutes.
How to book?
If you want to book the CSCS test then we are here with the platform of construction helpline that helps you in booking the CSCS test. It is very simple to apply for a CSCS card with us at constructionhelpline.com. Our services are available all over the UK. We believe in providing the best quality courses to the applicants. This test shows that the delegate is qualified for all the required skills and knowledge to perform the various tasks on the construction site.
Booking of the CSCS test online is not difficult. All you need to register on our website and fill-up the form. For filling the form, you need to pay the test fee. After the successful completion of the payment, you will get your registration completed and you will be able to get a CSCS card.
With us, you will able to book your card easily without facing any challenge because our executive is highly experienced that helps you at every point.