Training Program

  • Once you gain the CSCS card your training in health and safety for construction sites isn't over.
  • You will need to undertake a relevant NVQ course in order to gain the CSCS card at your renewal date. Normally, you have a valid CSCS card for three years and in that time you must undertake, or be registered, for an NVQ.
  • But don't worry about organising it! That's because here at Construction Helpline we have seen demand from our satisfied clients lead us to introducing this service. We can provide relevant NVQ courses and study wherever you are in the UK.
  • We work with lots of training providers who are tried and tested in this field - we can arrange everything you need in this respect and don't worry about the coursework either - it's not too academic and is relevant to your daily work practices. It's part of the trend to make construction sites safer and in many cases you will already be doing what the NVQ will test you on.
  • We can arrange NVQ training for individuals - and if you are a company looking to put one or more employees on a course then we can help you too.
  • Contact us now for more information on 0207 199 9800 (Lines are open from Mon to Fri: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and Sat: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm).