What is meant by Construction NVQ Level 2?
NVQ Level 2 is a vital qualification, which can be achieved by successfully clearing the Health and Safety Test. The delegates do have the option to apply for a Blue CSCS card. It would keep track of the candidate’s innate abilities and skill level as an experienced worker.
Why it is required?
Construction NVQ Level 2 is essential to generate more revenue and secure advanced tasks at the worksite. There are two major options to attain Construction NVQ Level 2. It is either through on-site assessment (OSAT) or through Experienced Worker Practical Assessment (EWPA).
- OSAT involves assessment of the workers during the course. It would take approximately three to six months. Concerned officials would visit the site to design a portfolio of skills.
- On the other hand, an Experienced Worker Practical Assessment (EWPA) is a fast track method in which candidates are required to visit off-site assessment for two days. It would enable the workers to display their practical skills and exchange opinions with the concerned assessor.
What are the criteria to attain Construction NVQ Level 2?
You should be at least eighteen years of age before applying for Construction NVQ Level 2. The purpose behind conducting this course is to identify potential knowledge, skills, and competency of delegates at the worksite. It is best suited for individuals who wish to pursue a career in standard building operations. However, students have to secure a minimum of fifty credits to attain the above-mentioned qualification.
How to apply?
Candidates are requested to visit the official site of Construction Helpline and register for the program. They need to fill up a form and input relevant details including name, address, phone number, etc. Besides, they need to specify the type of program they wish to apply.
What are the benefits of joining the Construction NVQ Level 2 course?
- Construction NVQ Level 2 course offers multiple job opportunities for aspirants.
- It is helpful for the candidates to have a deep insight into theoretical and practical elements. This is helpful for them to progress their career.
- Delegates do have the option to pick from a range of roles including forklift trucks, cranes, dry lining and plastering.
- Construction helpline is also offering numerous qualifications in the field of site management and site supervisions.
- It is a worldwide-recognized qualification, which implies that you are working in accordance to the industry standards.
- NVQ Qualification is a coveted program and quite popular amongst existing and future employers.
- One of the benefits of joining the course is that it will help boost their career opportunities and earn a higher monthly income.
NVQ Level 2 covers the following trades. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Painters and Decorators
- Floor layers
Once the candidates have chosen trade in NVQ Level 2 course, concerned assessors would determine whether it is suitable or not.